Wednesday, June 27

I Worked on a Music Video Shoot Today

In Hollywood. Pro bono, natch (bummer, I know). But I learned I'm a quick study at dolly skills and (audio) playback. My theory concerning superior lighting was furthered by today's work -- it is more important than one might think and can bump up production value tenfold.

I also imparted some interesting film/video history, i.e. - GoGo Yubari from the Kill Bill movies, is actually a character taken and elaborated on, from Battle Royale. I was surprised that most people don't know that.

What else? Oh driving in LA absolutely sucks.


1 comment:

drM said...

Wow! Hurray! How awesome.

You could have many many discussions with eBoy on the virtues and advantages and miracles that good lighting hath wrought.

Oh love - driving in LA is just an acquired taste.