Sunday, August 21

File Under: New Paradigm


Tonight whilst killing time on my computer, I summoned up my DirecTV guide. As I flipped thru the channels I stumbled across a channel that had one of those "Boycott satellite Taxes in North Carolina!!" length names.. It's the Google Channel, y'alls..From the Internets!! Actually, it's pretty fucking sweet, in my humble opinion. They do these cute flashbacks for the +21 viewer that is like the opening for a Sunday night Charlie Brown or Battle of the Network Stars special, and runs a computer related story from like 1981..
AndsinceI'vefounditI'vewatchedviewercreatedvideosonDafursuicidein
JapanandFemaleEggDonation. No joke.
Okay, so expect to see from now on, many more references to this new supplier. Like when you find a new connection, and it's really sweet.

No comments: