Wednesday, September 21

Patches

Wow...These little patches sure pack a nice little buzz in them.
I'm sporting the Step 3 model right now, slapped carefully over my right shoulder.
After about 10 minutes, it begins to burn slightly, then itch worse. Some moments after that, a general foggy-headed type of euphoria kicks in. It's all very dramatic.

Intesting phenomenon, this addiction thing. I went for 2 days with no nicotine substitution, then today felt weak with heavy craving, so I went back to the box of patches. I think I shall use the entire course of them, regardless of whether or not I feel that I 'need' them, as I am hellbent on interrupting this cycle once and for all.

Wish me luck and thank the powers that be that I'm isolated during this.
Well, I have a comrade who's detoxing similarly -- but I'll leave that for another entry.

No comments: