Monday, August 21

post rss-capable networking

Generated Image
Haha.. Gotcha! You thought this post was going to be a timely, hot, geeky write-up about the fiercest trends in Web 2.0 action, but it's not.

I was just playing with this bullshit generator. And this bullshit logo generator.

Last week went crazy on me. I had an unexpected interview* Thursday morning, followed by a family bonanza series of amusements: Disneyland, 85th Birthday parties, dinners, brunch.

I'm tired and I've been eating gross food for the past 4 days (Mickey McCheese with Mickey Fries, Goofy Dogs, etc.)

*The interview was half cool/half lame. The guy I met with called me by the wrong name for the first 15 minutes of meeting and introduced me to his working partner as that wrong name (all while conducting a personal phone call, natch). Whatever. I should send a handwritten "thank you for your time" card, but I've already slacked and the pay there is pitiful so I don't really feel inclined to do so.. It's like they're not paying someone enough to go the extra mile in terms of courtesy. I have a bad attitude I guess. Whatever.

I'm hitting the road again this week for my innaugural visit to the Pacific Northwest. Beaverton here I come. Then to NY next week for a visit. (And a haircut perhaps?)

1 comment:

LFSP said...

I'm sorry I'll be missing your "inaugural visit" to our fine state. It's a lovely place. (I dare not speak for Beaver-town -- no matter how fine a name that might be in Lesbian-ville -- 'cause I'm a PDX gal all the way! In other words, I live on the RIGHT side of the river.)

I hear Dr. M has something fun planned for you, so enjoy it! In the meantime, I bid you aLOha!