Friday, March 30

Friday - The Last Day of My Childhood

I turn 36 tomorrow. That wasn't even bothering me until I got word that my dad fell ill in an airport and is now in the hospital. Stubborn man. I'm going to assume he's going to be alright with the addition of a few stitches until I hear otherwise.

I'm getting my haircut in a couple hours - I had dinner with my 'guy' and his man last night, so we're hopefully somewhat on the same (hair) page... I was all set to grow into a nice sleazy summer mullet when I am bombarded with the news and images

David Beckham's Hairspiration Is His Wife
[Image & Link from A Socialite's Life - (and every other celeb/gossip internets outlet)


So? Is it going to be 'country gent' or south-american-late-to-the-table-soccerhair?



2 comments:

drM said...

oh dear, I hope Papa F is okay!

Happy 36 my darling boyfriend. You just get better looking every day, mullet or no.

ctrl-freak said...

Thank you!

Der Vater ist indeed on the mend. Apparently no small brain hemorrhage is going to muck up his Grand Cayman vacation plans...(long story to be rehashed elsewhere)

I ended up with a hybrid of the two cuts I was considering. My hair guy was thrilled with the challenge and rose to the occasion.

36 doesn't look so bad. [cracks open the champie]