Wednesday, March 28

I Couldn't Find It on Google Maps

Pope says hell and damnation are real and eternal
[from http://www.news.com.au]


My favorite quote:
"...the Pope said that in the modern world many people, including some believers, had forgotten that if they failed to "admit blame and promise to sin no more", they risked "eternal damnation - the inferno".

Hell "really exists and is eternal, even if nobody talks about it much any more".

Is this some trend for the 21st century -- that (non-elected) officials speak and act completely in a vacuum, free from the fetters of reality? Poor Benny. The dude's seriously grasping at straws. I almost feel sorry for him.

Hahah! JK!

Alternate titles to this post:
"Ok. What's the Dress Code?"
"Can I at Least Wear a Speedo?"
"Yes, Some Say It's Been Found in Vatican City"
"Will the Bouncer Let Me and My 'Plus One' to the Front of the Line if We're on the List?"