Monday, June 12

Monday Morning Summary

First, I'm pleased to announce that I can hear the ringtone loud and clear.. Take that you damn whippersnappers! [NYT]

Second, I'm pleased to announce that hypocrite Mary Cheney's book is tanking and will result in her publisher taking a fat loss. [RawStory]

And third, here's a perfect example of why very often, American's suck and Japanese people rock.
Well criminals, anyway. [News via MyWay]

I heard a couple of factoids this weekend about Man Coulter. Accusations of plagiarism for one. And she lies about her age (along with where she lives in order to commit voter fraud).

2 comments:

LFSP said...

First: Even with my speakers cranked up all the way, I can barely hear that ring tone, and what I *can* hear hurts my ears. (But then, I have tinnitus.)

Re: Mary. Happy happy, joy joy! Her book has no business selling for shit, especially during Pride month. I can't bring myself to look at it, and even if I did, I suppose the only thing I'd want to know is how she justified being a huckster for Colorado Piss Water when everyone knows a portion of the profits were going to gay-bashing campaigns.

Boo, hiss and fuck off, Mary! You are an embarrasment to our Family.

ctrl-freak said...

a) Sorry you can't hear the ringtone. You must be old.

b) I'd pay to watch Mary Cheney take out Man Coulter in a to-the-death cage match.
But then again, I'm a pacifist in a great mood today.

With an obvious sarcasm-abuse condition.