Thursday, May 24

Untitled

Through a circuitous set of circumstances (a sole Google return), I came to suspect that an old friend and ex may have died last year. She was my girlfriend throughout High School and someone I kept in high regard despite not having had contact since then. It literally took the wind out of me when I saw the Social Security death entry. To be honest, I suspect that the kickback from this revelation will slowly register and manifest itself. I do hope I am wrong in my sleuthing. If this all reads as somewhat clinical or robotic, it's cause I'm actually..freaked out.

On a lighter note, here's the track by Swan Island that I've abused. Enjoy. And again, don't say that Daddy never gave you nothing.




And play nice together out there kids. Let's not take each other for granted.

No comments: