Wednesday, March 22

I Could Be Sitting Next to a Fax Machine

Well today has been one of the more productive days as of late.
A 30 minute walk along the beach to get a mediocre haircut followed by lunch outside, and then a cover letter and resume were sent off.

I'm a bit uncertain that anything will pan out as a result, for when I phoned the office this morning to try to get more information about who would be reading my letter (thereby informing me of whom to address and follow up with) I got this answer from the receptionist:
"Just fax it to me, er.. well the fax number.. and I'll make sure it gets to the right person. Actually, I don't know who posted that job so..mm... I don't really know who gets it yet, but fax it to the me. I sit right next to the fax machine."

So yeah. I should be all set. This time next week I could be gainfully employed if that receptionist finds out who to give my letter to. Um, yeah.
[Actually, I better not be, since that would totally clash with my birthday plans to go to the desert.]

No comments: