Tuesday, March 28

So How's It Going?

My apartment is vibrating as I type this, for starters. It's either an earthquake (unlikely as it's been going on for a bit too long for that) or the dryer in the laundry room.

But that's not the point. Nor is the fact that it's been raining for 2 days straight or that my birthday week started off with part 1 of 2 deep tissue (their words not mine) cleanings at the dentist yesterday morning.

I think the point I'm trying to make is similar to the one made in this article,

Guy Who Just Wiped Out Immediately Claims He's Fine

You see, I just came into the room and sat on my 75cm silver and black fitness ball which doubles as my computer chair (I want to maintain core strength and good posture don't you know) and after giving a moment of resistance to my pressure-inducing ass, the thing BURSTS sending me to the ground and back into a weight bench with a very weird, loud, rubber-flappy "Blam!"

So now I'm a big fat lard ass with bad teeth for my birthday. Sweet.

But no, seriously, I'm fine. Really.

No comments: