Tuesday, May 30

2 Things

1. I haven't lost the plot completely or anything, despite the appearance from my last couple of posts.. I just got all shittay because of Memorial Day - and while I plan to incorporate a voice of dissent more into things, I haven't gone all soft so sit tight (where'd that phrase come from anyway?) and I'll get back to slightly left-of-center soon. And dissing formal shorts.

2. What do you call it when you are afraid to post a comment on someone's blog registered as your Blogger user 'cause you're embarrassed they might come and view yours and be all ew! so you post Anonymously instead? (Furthermore what do you call it when you do that more often than not?)

1 comment:

LFSP said...

I call it Online Dissociative Personality Disorder.

What's weird is that online personalities are already a bit dissociated from our real personalities. So that just makes you doubly fucked up, my friend.

Or, rather... human.