Sunday, July 23

Back from Vacation

And I've let things slide.

My friends' birthdays for one. My sister's too.

I'm bummed about it - mostly because I'm dissappointed in myself for not being the kind of guy who's so on top of things that he gets cards and gifts in the mail before he heads away to a place with no mobile phone or internet connection. I am perfectly capable of being that on top of things but lately, I've been letting things slip by through procrastination. If it weren't so hot and humid here today, I'd be less lethargic about it and get up off my ass to do something active and positive in that regard.

I guess it doesn't quite suffice or serve as consolation to say that I had said people on my mind and was 'wishing' them a happy day despite not getting in touch.

Huff. Pout.

No, screw it. I'm going to get back into the swing of things, starting now.

No comments: