Friday, July 14

Friday Mashup

It's only Friday morning and already I'm in a spin.

I went to see a friend's film screened at Outfest in Hollywood last night.
She and her co-producer shot the short entirely on throwaway video cameras from CVS (nice one) and were the sole 2 cast members as well. It was titled 'Disposable' and it was great. It was a well edited vignette with good sound and I enjoyed watching it. More to be written about this. Declined drinks after and came home to figure out a food solution and watch the final episode of BSG Season 1. Shocking ending. Cylons are being developed plotwise as even more hateful.

Today I read some weird ass news article about police officers making some drug bust where the dude had crack cookies hidden in a Pringles can. Wow. I didn't realize that crackheads were so..crafty. I can only wonder what crack crisps feel like on one's tongue?

Hmm..What else can I bore you with? The fact that I'm reading 'Testosterone Nation' ("dot-com" of course) for rock solid shoulder weight exercises? Melon delts, man. That's what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

LFSP said...

Speaking of melon delts (good luck to you!), I was watching "Solaris" last night and wondering if George Clooney used a body double in this one sex scene. The guy had *such* an ass and the most luscious, rolling, rippling collection of back and shoulder muscles.

It *had* to be a body double, right? Because no single individual gets to have that much physical beauty in one package. ... The scene was shot from a distance and backlit, enhancing my suspicions that it wasn't Clooney's bod.

Anyway, if you're going to model your dream body after something, check out the first sex scene in "Solaris." Even I would have sex with that.